AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A FAST-GROWING TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’re a talented developer with a focus on the front end, or a full stack developer who’d like to specialise more
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally working with creative UI as part of a team
- You’re looking to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You have experience of and enjoy agile delivery, or you’re keen to start
- You’re a strong communicator, able to contribute to and influence a team to help ideas come to life
- You love technology challenges and are happy learning new platforms, frameworks and architectures
If this sounds like you, it could be the career-defining move that takes you into a key role of an exciting and rapidly growing technology company working at the forefront of 1-2-1 consumer engagement on a global scale.
Situated in the Thames Valley, in beautiful Henley-on-Thames, EchoMany is a unique and innovative video personalisation platform, developed by Redberry Digital. Launched in late 2015, we have rapidly grown into the UK’s leading 1-2-1 video engagement platform and our technology is regularly being used by some of the world’s best known brands including 20th Century Fox, BBC, ITV, Coca Cola and L’Oreal. The success of EchoMany has brought about exciting opportunities to grow our team and this role forms a pivotal part of that growth.
We’re looking for an ambitious developer to join our team of digital experts and software engineers to help drive the development of EchoMany. You will thrive on delivering great user experiences and working with a talented development team who are delivering clever, clean and efficient software. You’ll have some good examples of your work to demonstrate a rounded understanding of the challenges and opportunities in developing for the front end for both websites and products.
For the right candidate, we are offering a very attractive package including a strong base salary, plus other benefits and the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team in an innovative environment as we grow this business rapidly over the coming years.
If you know about delivering great solutions, and want to play your part in an exciting digital adventure, please send us an introduction to yourself and your CV to [email protected]
No agencies thanks.
Location: Henley on Thames
Contract: Full Time
Salary/Package: £Neg + benefits, depending on experience
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP